Friday, October 9, 2009

Eat, Drink & Be Scary

The card I am sharing today is my version of a card I saw here. A creation by LeAnne over at Wee Inklings. My contributions were: using the Spiral Punch, adding an additional layer and the Trio Flower Punch and Black Brad atop the witches hat. Another cute and simple card....gotta love 'em!

I sure wish I could get a decent picture of my cards, though. I just hate having a lot to set-up or store. Right now I take two sheets of Whisper White cardstock, one for the bottom, one for the background and set them up against my sewing machine. I have a bright light with a Reveal bulb attached to the table. I have 5 can lights in my crafting room, too. I get close, I use a timer, even macro. It's just no good! UGH!

Aside from my photo woes, the week has been a good one! I hope it has been the same for you! Let's meet for more stamping soon!

3 comments:

  1. super cute! Love the little flower at the top of the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is a great CASE! I JUST got that little flower punch--it adds just the right touch, as does the spiral punch! I am going to have to case your case! :D Thanks so much!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO CUTE! Love ♥ the flower punch on top of the hat... :) And the spiral punch is perfect with the Halloween definition. LeAnne has such FUN card ideas... I've CASE'd her and enjoy her style!

    I take my photo's in the basement with 3 white foam boards taped together covered in white fabric under a shop florescent light... works pretty well! Then I edit what I need to on the computer. I have it set up all the time and it's annoying to run to the basement, but the office is close by where my computer is. I get my exercise!!

    ReplyDelete