Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello, hello! It's a rainy, cool day here. I'm just goofing off around the house. So, I figured I'd share a card! A card I did for a party (same party as my last post.) I just LOVE Halloween. I buy just about every set that Stampin' Up! comes out with! This one is no exception! I love every image in this set, Twick or Tweet.

It's all good when a simple card comes out cute. I think this one qualifies! The Sanded background is a favorite....it's hard to mess it up! The Basic Black is torn, with the Whisper White on top. I did stamp the image with Stazon Black because I used my Aqua Painter to color my image.

If you read my last post. I had promised a card for my Brother-In-Laws birthday. I'm bad. I never got it done! Hubby called him instead! I have a few more occasions to send cards this month, so I should get crackin'! Tomorrow is another free day. So, maybe we'll see you then!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card Shelley! And I've seen many fun cards using this background stamp... You just enabled me! Ha... :) We have snow and rain coming in tonight and COLD temps for Saturday. With strong NW winds! I feel some stamping time coming on with my fuzzy slippers... :) I hope you enjoyed your free days, keep those card coming! SMILES from Minnesota... :)

    ReplyDelete