Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Banner

Good morning! I am spending the whole day at home today. The kids are home, too. Our boys high school basketball team made the state playoffs, so they canceled school! My kids don't care about that too much, they are just happy to have a day off. I think we will listen to the game on the radio. It's a bonus for me because today is my birthday and the whole family is together. That's a great present.

As you can see I changed my banner. It is more appropriate than petunias blooming in Iowa in March! This photo was taken today in my kitchen. My gardenia decided to bloom on my birthday. I have three flowers today and lots of buds ready to open. The smell is incredible! Just love it!

I'll be back later with a card to post. It's only 30 minutes to game time, so I'll be back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment