Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kristina's Color Inspiration #24


OK, I need to explain today's card for the Kristina Color Inspiration challenge. This is a card I made about 10 days ago while participating in Splitcoast Stampers Virtual Stamp Night. By the way, it was my first time participating and I had a very good time. For those not familiar, there is a challenge posted every hour and you are to complete the challenge in 45 minutes, then upload your card to the gallery. If you are unable to join in during that hour, you can do the challenges anytime during the weekend using that 45 minute time allotment. So, the challenge was to use a quote from the movie "The Princess Bride" and design a card around it. The part of the movie I chose was between Mad Max and Valerie.

Mad Max: Get back, witch.
Valerie: I'm not a witch, I'm your wife. But after what you just said, I'm not even sure I want to be that any more.

Now, I have never seen this movie. There are many, many fans out there. I have found that out. So, I will have to see it. It was strange making the card and not knowing if it really matched the scene. However, I did receive many nice comments on it from the other faithful Splitcoast Stampers.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card Shelley... I haven't seen the movie either. I haven't played on the SCS Virtual Stamp Night. Do you have (Or need) a membership to play along? I'm thinking of it and I love this site, such FANTASTIC cards! :)

    ReplyDelete