Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kristina's Color Inspiration #18 & Some Goodies!

I have a few things to share with you today. First of all, today's selection for Kristina's Color Inspiration. Some time back I has said I would do some catty CASING and this is one of those cards. It sure didn't turn out the way I had hoped! It's OK, but the catty version is much better. I just don't think the black suits this card, even though I tried to limit how much I used. Can anyone tell me what page this card comes from? Ha! Just seeing if you're paying attention!
Big news! I received my prizes for this card here. One I made during SplitCoastStampers Virtual Stamp Night. Some great chipboard, clips, rick rack and a great monogram set for my given name, Michelle. It's like moderators know me because they picked my favorite colors! Green and red! ALERT!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Look at all those prize goodies! The "M" works for me too... He! I can't wait to see all the fun and cheery creations you'll come up with.

    Sweet card Shelley... It has stunning character for me! I like the texture on the card base and the black looks very nice around the heart! I'm a rick rack lover... Smiles! :)

    ReplyDelete