Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kristina's Color Inspiration #6

I love this this color combination. I really tried to keep it clean and simple. I know how much Kristina loves clean, simple lines. I tend to go overboard!!! I used silver ink and the Sanded background stamp on Sahara Sand, for my base. Then, layered the Bloomin' Beautiful poppy onto layers of So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie. I used the Speckled roller and silver ink behind the poppy. The sentiment comes from Warm Words. It was really hard not looking at everyone else's creations on Kristina's site. I wanted to wait until I was done with my card, so I wouldn't be influenced by the work of anyone else. Now it's my next stop!!! Gotta check 'em out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful, I love how you did the flower!

    ReplyDelete