Friday, April 25, 2008

Giving Thanks to Teachers

My friend Deb asked me to create a card she could make in mass and give a set to the teachers at the end of the school year. I've seen many examples of this card and truthfully, there are a lot of similarities. One blog that inspired me was Melissa's over at Creative Treasure's. It's cute, fun and easy, so how can you go wrong? I've used the very popular Summer Picnic designer paper (DP) and the apple from Tart and Tangy. Both are only available in the Occasions mini through the end of May. The sentiment is from the retired hostess set So Many Sayings.

2 comments:

  1. love the card Shelley! The teachers will be spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug my dear, you do great work yourself. This is a beautiful card. Isn't blogging fun!!

    ReplyDelete