Thursday, November 14, 2013

Circle Thinlet - Punch Art Tree

So, as promised.  Here is the second card I made with the new Thinlet Circle Die.  This one is growing on me.  Once I made a second one and added the ribbon of sequins and my opinion began to change.  The one thing I can appreciate about this one?  The punch art tree which is made from the scalloped circle included with the die set.



Here's a close-up of how I cut the scallop:


See all the yummy sequins?  These came from a HUGE score I made a little over a year ago.  An auction where I came home with a car-load of vintage Christmas!!!  If you want to check it out...it's on my other blog...HERE.

On another note...I am so disappointed in my pictures lately!  My son took the clip lamp I used for pictures to college!  I need to get a suitable replacement... but since I thrift these types of things, it's taken me a while!

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Yoru tree is darling, Shelley :) What a great way to make one! Love the sparkly circle too :) Hope all is well - hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the sparkly red sequins. :)

    ReplyDelete