Monday, November 11, 2013

Circle Thinlet - Blue & Silver Christmas Card

Holy cow!  I had no idea I had been away so long again!  I guess I'll let the cat out of the bag...no one is reading, right?  I had a hysterectomy just 5 days ago.  I had been having lots of trouble.  A good friend convinced me to take the plunge.  She had it done with great results, so I went ahead and booked the same type of surgery (with the Devinci robot) with the same surgeon.  I know it's early, but I am so happy I did it.  I am looking forward to not feeling terrible half the month!

So, onto the real reason you're here.  I have a card to share!  My friend, Deb, let me borrow her brand new Circle Thinlet Card Die and test it out.  I've made two, and I will tell you, this one is my favorite.  Hubby likes the other one, so I will have to share it...eventually!


It doesn't show in this picture but the sentiment is embossed silver.  Love the look of that stuff!  The felt snowflake is an old one from Stampin' Up!  It originally was Baja Breeze but I dyed it darker using water and Taken with Teal refill ink.  It coordinates well with the designer papers.

No challenges here...just as well since I'm sharing my medical stories!  Ha! Ha!

Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment