Saturday, February 16, 2013

Coffee...What's Brewin'!

Another quiet weekend for me!  Of course that means making a card or two!  I found two challenges this morning to get the job done.  The first over at Just Us Girls.  A color combo chosen by the lovely, kind and talented, Marisa!  Marisa and I worked together on Stacey's DT, the Curtain Call Crew a few years back.  She kept on blogging and I took a big break!  We have kept in touch, though.  So, I am, super excited to participate in the challenge.


The other is a sketch challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges.  When you see my card compared with their sketch, you can see I took it VERY literally!




So, one card under my belt...probably a few more in me before the weekend is over.  See ya then!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!!! Such a great way to use the sketch and the colours. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete