Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Show CASE - Fifth Avenue Floral

I could not resist making this card.  I should have done it a long time ago, as a birthday or anniversary.  Instead, it's been in my CASE file for over a year.

When free time is in short supply, a card CASE (Copy And Share with Everyone) can be the perfect way to have a little fun!.  Show CASE is my personal attempt to have that time for stamping, without of the pressure to create something totally original.  I want to pay tribute to the many talented stampers out in the blogosphere that are so inspiring to me.  I hope you enjoy seeing my "take" on their creation.

Today's card was inspired by Renee @ Stamping For Sanity.

 
Isn't this an amazing card?  I so wish Fifth Avenue Floral wasn't retiring.  I still haven't got enough use out of it.  I'll keep it, no doubt.  I just have to bring it out and dust it off, from time to time.

So, the only change I made was the color.  My mom loves yellow roses, so this should please her.  I had a blast making it, that I know.

If you want to see Renee's original card, it's right HERE.

2 comments:

  1. You are on a roll, Shelley :) Love your CASE!! That rose is gorgeous. I would not know what to do with that set, personally, but it sure looks amazing here! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the graduated yellow color scheme and the beautiful shading on the flower. So happy to see more of your lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete