Friday, November 19, 2010

Scrappin'

Two posts in one week.  I may be on a roll!  Thanks so much for the all the sweet comments.  I haven't written back to each of you yet, but I will!  You really make a girl feel great!

I have been a bit preoccupied this week.  I'm having a big holiday sale (a cross between a garage sale and craft sale) at my house tomorrow so I have been preparing for that.  No stamping, but I did promise to share some pages from last weekends scrapbooking.  This is a big step for me.  I haven't been scrapbooking for that long.  My pages have not been great, but I do feel they are improving, so I thought I'd share my favorite two page layout.


Not a lot of embellishments or journaling yet.  I add a little more to these pages at a later date, but I am fairly pleased with them as they are.  To prove how far behind I am...in these pictures my son is between 8-10 months old.  He just turned 16!  Luckily, we have lots of video so pictures are a bonus and I don't have to scrap everything!

Happy Friday!  I'll be back as soon as I can!

2 comments:

  1. I love the little fat rolls on babies...happy sigh... :) Darling pictures and a wonderful collage of them. Love the flower up the side and teh little wagon on the other page. Good luck at your sale this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Jake is so cute with his blond hair! I love the pages you put together! I need to get going on my kids scrapbooks too!

    ReplyDelete