Monday, November 22, 2010

Big Clip

I didn't plan on posting today.  I spent the morning trying to catch up on my mail and promised myself I would play in the afternoon.  Although I didn't think I would accomplish anything!  I was sure I would sit in my craft room for hours with nothing to show for it.  Well, I did have a little help.  These clips were on my desk.  I had glued the base paper on them about a week ago.


So, it was just a matter of sprucing them up.  It was a lot of fun deciding how to embellish them.  Which one is your favorite?  I have a favorite.

They are mostly Stampin' Up! products, with the exception of the ribbons, a few brads and the sentiment on the blue one (it's PTI.)

These clips came from an auction box lot.  I bid because I wanted the basket they were in (an old wire locker room basket) so the clips were a bonus!  I have five more I could decorate....and I think I will!

5 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how I LOVE these, but like you I have a fave and its the little owl one!!

    So glad you got to play Shelley - you accomplished alot!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are adorable, Shelley!! I've always wondered where to get them. I think the owl one is my favorite. Love the heart for the beak and the colours are colours I love. The blue one is lovely too with all those flowers. I want to see
    more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, Shelley! It's hard to pick a favorite--I love the blue one because it's my favorite color, but that adorable owl makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Shelley. I think the owl is my favorite, too... hard to pick, though. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the owls, for some reason I am really into owls? Maybe I am seeking knowlege.....

    ReplyDelete