Sunday, June 20, 2010

Very Thankful - Curtain Call #35

I'm back!  Ready to show you what I did this morning.  Here's the colors for the challenge.


I needed a birthday card for my soon-to-be 4, niece.  So this colorful combo fit the bill!


Have you visited the other Crew members yet?  I did.  Some beautiful, creative stuff today!

Amy White @ Devlinwhite Designs
Andrea Roose @ Andrea Scrap - und Stampel-Blog
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) @ Random Acts of Creativity
Julie Smith @ Paper and Such
Lea Lawson @ Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Marisa Ritzen @ Rosemary Reflections
Melissa Hubert@ My Paper Obsession
Sue Kohler@ My Inner Reflection

Our June guest designer, Christina MacLaren @ Seaglass and Sentiments

And our leader....Stacey @ Stacey's Stamping Stage

Remember, if want to join us, link to your creation on Stacey's post.  At the end of the challenge period she will choose 5 great projects that will earn the Curtain Call Show Stopper badge.  One talented person will get the Lead in this week's Curtain Call!

11 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Shelley!!! Love the puffy clouds, glitter around the circle and the flowers in the grass. Smart decision to wait till morning to make it - this is fabulous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley - this is ADORABLE!!! The glitter, the clouds, the grassy hills... INGENIOUS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shelley, I LOVE this card. I love the hills, I love the turtle, I love the clouds, I love it all. Very bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely ADORE this Shelley! That little turtle is the cutest thing! I just love every little detail you put into this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Entirely way to cute, the puffy clouds are perfect, and well worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. too cute for words, Shelley! this is beyond darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, this is stunning, makes me want to pull my puff paint out of the back of the cupboard!! I am sure your niece will be tickled pink with this gem!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute creation, Shelley!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So super cute Shelley!!! This is a fun, fun birthday card!!! The puffy clouds are the BOMB!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable! I love those cute, fluffy looking clouds!! Awesome job with the colors this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete