Sunday, June 20, 2010

Slight Delay With My Curtain Call Card

I'm a little behind this morning.  I started my card for the Curtain Call last night.  It didn't take long for me to realize I was on serious brain-drain.  The card was going nowhere.  So, I decided get a good night's sleep and start fresh this morning.  It's going MUCH better, but now I'm waiting on some puffy paint to dry!  Oooooh, puffy paint!  Doesn't that peak your interest?  So please come back in a few hours!  Maybe sooner!  I'm terribly impatient waiting for this type of paint to dry!

Until then....check out the rest of the Curtain Call Crew!  That's what I'll be doing during the wait!

Amy White @ Devlinwhite Designs
Andrea Roose @ Andrea Scrap - und Stampel-Blog
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) @ Random Acts of Creativity
Julie Smith @ Paper and Such
Lea Lawson @ Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Marisa Ritzen @ Rosemary Reflections
Melissa Hubert@ My Paper Obsession
Sue Kohler@ My Inner Reflection


Our June guest designer, Christina MacLaren @ Seaglass and Sentiments

And our leader....Stacey @ Stacey's Stamping Stage

No comments:

Post a Comment