Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Show CASE - Inspired By Nature

I am so happy to report things have slowed down a bit around my house.  Now keep in mind, I still have TONS of my son's baseball games to attend.  Initially I thought it was "only" 8 this week.  Then, I remembered in addition to their weekday games, they are playing in a weekend tournament this Saturday.  So, I'm guessing...over 10?  I will be at ball games everyday this week except Wednesday and Sunday.  So, you see why I need Show CASE so much!

When free time is in short supply, a card CASE (Copy And Share with Everyone) can be the perfect way to have a little fun!.  Show CASE is my personal attempt to have that time for stamping, without of the pressure to create something totally original.  I want to pay tribute to the many talented stampers out in the blogosphere that are so inspiring to me.  I hope you enjoy seeing my "take" on their creation.


Today's CASE is from an unknown stamper.  I'm sorry to say, this is one of the instances I didn't keep very good records.  I found this on the Stampin' Up! Show and Tell portion of the demo site.  Since I saved this card they have changed the site.  So, if anyone knows who's card this is, please let me know, I'll give the credit to that person.



My changes:
Lovely Lilac cardstock
Ribbon


Here's the original card, for comparison.

 

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's free day!

3 comments:

  1. Love how you "kissed" the image with the aida cloth BG stamp - gives it such a wonderful texture!

    At the rate you are heading to ball games, I think you need to be keeping score or at least getting a priority seat or some sort of volunteer credit!!

    Did you see Roberto on last night's show?! He and Ali go to be a part of the Lion King on Broadway! Still pulling for him :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic kissing technique. The original is nice, but I love the plum colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you enjoying your FREE day?!?!?? I had today at home also, but NO stamping time. But, I hope you enjoyed some crafting time for the both of us... :) What a fabulous card and enjoy the CAS look. We finally had sun today and worked in the yard for a few hours. More rain tomorrow... rats! But, the weekend will be nice. I must check out more of you CUTE creations! Have a great evening Shelley!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete