Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Show CASE - Enjoy The Moment (Sort of!) by Nancy

When free time is in short supply, a card CASE (Copy And Share with Everyone) can be the perfect way to have a little fun!.  Show CASE is my personal attempt to have that time for stamping, without of the pressure to create something totally original.  I want to pay tribute to the many talented stampers out in the blogosphere that are so inspiring to me.  I hope you enjoy seeing my "take" on their creation.

Today's show CASE card comes from Nancy Riley @ iSTAMP.

I said "sort of" in my post title because I don't own the Enjoy the Moment that Nancy used.  I improvised by using a alphabet stamp set and the scribble circle from Pick A Petal.

My changes:
Colors ( Pale Plum, Old Olive, Baja Breeze)
DSP (Cottage Wall, Sweet Pea, Green Tea)
Pick A Petal (For the "O")
Alphabet set

Nancy's original card is HERE.  Please check it out!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely! ... just Lovely !!! I'm so flattered you liked my card well enough to CASE it, Shelley! I love the improvising, and your colors! That card has always been one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Shelley!! Just love the scribble circle for the "o" and your little flowers along the bottom are great. Great case :D

    Wonderful to hear your "busy" season is winding down and you will be able to relax a bit - yeah! I thought of you on Monday night when one of the guys on the Bachelorete said he played for the Colorado Rockies :D Hoping things slow down here shortly. My son was sick for four days and has now recovered. By the end of yesterday he was driving me nuts as all his energy was back full force and I was dragging around due to lack of sleep from getting up with him a few nights - little rotter LOL! Oh that I could tap into his energy source - the things I could get done! Just finishing off some mass production for stores I stock and then I will be free to create more regularly again - yeah! Have a great week and hope your garden is growing well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, love the use of the patterned paper and how the colors come together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this "series" you're doing, Shelley! Such a great idea to CASE other cards when you're short on time and/or mojo. Love the way you adapted to get the word "enjoy" -- especially love the scribble "o".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read on your blog that you were going to case some cards you had in your faves-it got me to thinking-I have a lot of cards that I wanted to case as well-and I did just that today-thanks for sharing the idea-I love the card you made over into your own style today-just beautiful-funny story-I cased that same card of Nancy's before

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWza... LOVE the DP's!!! Also the ribbon and CUTE little flowers just make your card even more special... I'm inspired!! SMILES... :)

    Now to find the time to stamp... any heat waves coming soon? Ha... :)

    ReplyDelete