Friday, June 4, 2010

Show CASE - Beautiful Wings Embosslit by Vicki

I'll tell you ONE of the reasons I have struggled to find stamping time. I am in the midst of getting ready for our annual city-wide garage sale.  A task I dread, every single year!  I procrastinate, procrastinate, then procrastinate some more.  Well, my back is against the wall.  I have three completely free days before next weekend and I have to take advantage.  I will be in my basement, where it's nice and cool....pricing away!

But, it's time for a break!

When free time is in short supply, a card CASE (Copy And Share with Everyone) can be the perfect way to have a little fun!.  Show CASE is my personal attempt to have that time for stamping, without of the pressure to create something totally original.  I want to pay tribute to the many talented stampers out in the blogosphere that are so inspiring to me.  I hope you enjoy seeing my "take" on their creation.

Did I mention it's a great way to use up scraps?  Gotta love that!


Today's card is a very current one by Vicki @ It's a Stamp Thing.



My Changes:
Cardstock (Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy)
Love & Happiness Rub-Ons


So, please check out Vicki's original card HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Loving what you did here, Shelley :D One can't go wrong with Swiss Dots and butterflies LOL!

    City wide garage sale! Oh my!! Hopefully you sell more than you buy LOL! What a great way to get rid of things you aren't using or don't need any more. Good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful case, I really enjoy your colors and very fabulous with the brads in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this!!! And your color choices are perfect... the Swiss Dots embossing is a nice touch!! Great CASE card, no doubt!!!

    Take time out for R&R getting ready for your garages sale... and find some "fun treasures" along the way if you have a chance to "Shop" at the neighbors sales!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice CASE, Shelley. Love those layered butterflies. Can't believe I haven't bought that embosslit yet. The sentiment strip across the bottom is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card shelley-it looks like a quick one to make and the end results are so pretty-tfs-hope you do well at your garage sale-I am planning on having one this summer myself

    ReplyDelete