Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Show CASE - Crazy For Cupcakes by Nancy

Well, I kicked it up a notched yesterday.  I priced garage sale items all day.  I still have more to do but I'm feeling pretty good for tomorrow's set-up.  I anticipate having TEN 6 foot tables full of merchandise!  Don't ask me how I accumulated so much in one year!  I guess I could blame it on my love of auction box lots!  Maybe there's a lesson to be learned here....

In the meantime...

When free time is in short supply, a card CASE (Copy And Share with Everyone) can be the perfect way to have a little fun!.  Show CASE is my personal attempt to have that time for stamping, without of the pressure to create something totally original.  I want to pay tribute to the many talented stampers out in the blogosphere that are so inspiring to me.  I hope you enjoy seeing my "take" on their creation.

Today's card is from Nancy @ Paper Smiles.


My changes:
DSP (Sending Love, Berry Bliss, Loves Me)

I hope you check out Nancy's original card HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Darling card, Shelley :D Love the off set cupcake and the corner tab with the DP on it. Lovely touch of bling on the sentiment panel too.

    Glad to hear you put a big dent into the pricing for the garage sale :D Trusting all your hard work will pay off with lots of sales. Glad you caught the episode I was talking about. He seems like a fabulous guy and I don't think he is going anywhere soon. Had a great day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors on this card, Shelley. And good luck with the garage sale. Wow -- 10 6-foot tables! Whew -- that's a lot of pricing. Hope the sale goes incredibly well for you!

    ReplyDelete