Saturday, April 10, 2010

Little Delay

My card for Stacey's Curtain Call Challenge will be a little late. I discovered after a short conversation with Crew member Marisa, that I had made the wrong color combo for this week! Good news for me....I'm all set for next week. Bad news for you....no card to show! If I hadn't spent Saturday watching my son play 4 baseball games, I would have been a cinch to get it done. Already this Sunday morning, I'm taking him to golf. So, look for my card on Monday!In the meantime, check out the rest of the Crew and their creations!

Amy White @ Devlinwhite Designs
Andrea Roose @ Andrea's Scrap - und Stempel-Blog
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) @ Random Acts of Creativity
Julie Smith @ Paper and Such
Lea Lawson @ Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Marisa Ritzen @ Rosemary Reflections
Melissa Hubert@ My Paper Obsession
Sue Kohler@ My Inner Reflection

And our leader, of course....Stacey @ Stacey's Stamping Stage

Please join us and post your creation over at Stacey's using Mr. Linky.

1 comment:

  1. If moms got paid for all their driving mileage taking kids to and from activities and staying to watch their activities we'd have an endless stamping budget LOL! Hope the ball games went well and you won some of them :D

    ReplyDelete