Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Act 25 - Curtain Call Challenge....Finally!

A little late, I know. I think I spent parts of FOUR days working on this card. I simply couldn't find enough time in one sitting OR I was incredibly tired. Oh, how I've been a runnin'! It's just that time of year with spring sports and lots of gardening to do!

Very spring-like colors this time! However, definitely out of my comfort zone!I had my doubts I could pull it off. I figured a Clean and Simple card was the way to go. However, my Clean and Simple cards don't always turn out clean OR simple. Sometimes I don't know when to stop. This one might be pushing those limits, but like I said, I'm pretty satisfied.
I'll mention again. Please stop and visit each Crew member. I know I will, now that I'm done!

Amy White @ Devlinwhite Designs
Andrea Roose @ Andrea's Scrap - und Stempel-Blog
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) @ Random Acts of Creativity
Julie Smith @ Paper and Such
Lea Lawson @ Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Marisa Ritzen @ Rosemary Reflections
Melissa Hubert@ My Paper Obsession
Sue Kohler@ My Inner Reflection

And our leader, of course....Stacey @ Stacey's Stamping Stage

Please join us and post your creation over at Stacey's using Mr. Linky.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley,
    I love your card. I especially like the addition of the three colors at the bottom and the rick-rack edge. You do beautiful work!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the multi-colours along the bottom of the card, Shelley! Great use of this week's colours. Reminds me of summer and popsicles for some reason LOL! Hope this week and weekend won't be as busy as the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is fabulous! I love the zig zag punched bottom!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. BE-AU-TI-FUL!! Love it Shelley, you nailed the colours - not too bad of a combo after all, no? :)

    ReplyDelete