Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Many Forest Friends Bunnies

Happy day to everyone! I am so excited to share this card with you today. Of course it's a challenge card! One I haven't participated in for quite some time. A Kristina Werner Color Inspiration Challenge!When I saw the colors my first thought was, "I always have trouble with these five color challenges." Luckily, it didn't take long for me to come up with an idea. I think I was channeling Andy Warhol. I don't know Andy Warhol ever worked with bunnies, though! Anyway, this is how I solved my dilemma!
Once I stamped them, I really began to like these colors together. I used the Forest Friends set. The Riding Hood Red bunny is may favorite, but I let the Cameo Coral one have the spotlight. Can you believe the other stamp set I used? Mini Borders! It's the oldest set I own. The first set I ever bought. It really did a nice job backing up my bunnies.

I printed the sentiment off the computer. Is it too cheesy? I say it's just sweet. Their tails are mini pom poms cut off some trim. I wasn't sure if giving them tails was a good idea. I didn't want to go TOO far. I think it turned out fine. The dialog box was done by me. The heart is from Big Bold Birthday. Of course about any heart would do. I used Versamark followed by Heat and Stick and then red glitter to express his/her "love."

So, thanks for stopping by again today! I hope to see you again tomorrow with a card showcasing my new stuff!

4 comments:

  1. How stinkin' cute is that?! Great solution to a five-color challenge (which is, I agree, a HUGE challenge!). Love those bunnies and the way you framed them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable!!!! Love the bunny line-up... Great idea! Well I know I have my mojo jump started... now the time! Thanks for the fun blog visit and I hope to get a card posted soon! Keep warm and I heard a rain storm is coming. NOT looking forward to ICE! Grrrrr... :(

    ReplyDelete