Monday, January 11, 2010

Cupcakes Are Always Good!

I am hanging on to that streak by a thread! I couldn't get anything going in the stamp room today. Oh, I tried, just nothing worked out. I did have a headache for most of the day, so that didn't help.

So, I am sharing ONE MORE older, not posted card. I wanted to make a card with minimal stamping, more punch art. You can't go wrong with cupcakes, right? Everybody loves cupcakes. The sentiment, in fact, is from Crazy For Cupcakes.
I promise to have a really good card to share tomorrow. It's the one "trapped" inside my camera, which my mom has right now. I will see her in the morning and hope to have it posted by the afternoon.

Wednesday my new stuff arrives! If the UPS man comes early (and he usually does) I plan on playing with my goodies right away! Forget that my Christmas tree is STILL up in my loving room! Putting it away can wait one more day!

No comments:

Post a Comment