Monday, January 18, 2010

Look What I Did This Monday Morning

Hello again everyone! Yes, my posting streak came to an end this weekend. I did go to my auction, but I left after a couple hours. I couldn't see waiting around for the one or two items I was moderately interested in. Instead I came home and attend to my house and family. My parents came over and went sledding with the kids and had dinner with us. Sunday was football. ALL weekend long I picked at my Christmas tree! I'm ALMOST done.

In fact, that's what I should be working on this Monday morning, but I had an idea and just had to work with it right away! My daughter received this GIANT Pokemon card for Christmas. She is 12 and Pokemon CRAZY! Since they don't make card protectors this big I decided to frame it for her. I used a frame we had lying around the house, along with patterned paper from the Sweet Pea pack. Also, some Tempting Turquoise and Orchid Opulence cardstock. The embossed swirls and stars on the corners are from Priceless. A fun and quick project. I hope she doesn't think it's too girly! I tried not to over do it!Anyway, I just had to share my project, even though it's a little out of the norm! I hope to be back with another card today and start a new streak. It will be tough.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me smile! My kids are 21 & 19 & LOVED Pokemon when they were 10 yrs old! How precious is this! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY fun! I know a 9 year old boy (Alex with Kinship Partners) who is crazy about Pokemon... he brings over his binders and talks about every card! Great idea and very nice of you... your daughter can enjoy it hanging on the wall!! :)

    ReplyDelete