Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm a Curtain Call Show Stopper!

Yahoo! I have an award to post! Stacey at Stacey's Stamping Stage had chosen my "Sneaky Little Love Bandit" card as a Curtain Call Show Stopper! I REALLY like Stacey's challenge, so it's never been hard to make a card for her. Finding the time is always the REAL challenge. I've been very lucky in that regard lately.I have to say, I am so excited to have another award. This could become a bit of an addiction! I really try to blog for the self-satisfaction, but when someone else recognizes your work, it really does give you a boost!

1 comment:

  1. CON'GRAT's girl!!! Your cards are "SHOW STOPPPERS"... :) You have been one busy girl. Sorry I have been MIA this past week... I must catch up! Take in the fame with this award and what a beauty of a card... SMILES! :)

    ReplyDelete