Thursday, January 7, 2010

Another Day, Another Card, Another Snow Day!

Yes, you read correctly, another snow day. I think this is our 4th. Already the school district has taken away every in-service day between now and Easter, PLUS shortened our five day spring break down to four. Still, I LOVE SNOW DAYS! I stamped all day except for the time I was shoveling!

I have tackled 8 challenges today! At this rate I will have to post more than one a day, since all the challenges only run about a week. Now to be honest, I did combine on most cards. So, a color challenge with a sketch challenge, etc. I have more to tackle so it's almost a prerequisite.
This sketch comes from Mary Jo aka Techno Stamper. I was immediately drawn to it because I love working with circles. I've been wanting to make this card for a couple years now. I had the image from Crab & Company all stamped, colored and ready to go. The thing I lacked was inspiration. This came to me pretty quick. I went with the same DSP I used a couple days ago. It's an oldie, but I LOVE Pink Passion, Pretty In Pink and Pumpkin Pie together. The sentiment I printed on the computer. The stacked hearts are from Loads of Love.I hope you don't mind seeing retired sets. I used a lot of them today. I want to give them some love before my order of new stuff comes next week! See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my this is just DARLING! How stinkin cute. I really love the hearts around the circle! Very nice job! Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is too cute, I love the little crab and the sentiment is perfect!!! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just like how a card can come together with an idea you had way back when... Just blown away! And yes, I like pulling out my old sets to give new LIFE! :)

    ReplyDelete