Saturday, January 23, 2010

Love, Always & Mojo

Can you believe I almost for got to post today? I've been around the house, doing odd and ends, completely oblivious! I was talking on the phone to my friend, Pam and we started got on the topic of my blog and cards when it dawned on me!

So, the card I'm sharing today is for Mojo Monday. I played around with the sketch, just a bit. Really it was a mistake on my part! I'm going with it. I used the sets Always along with Lots of Thoughts. I like all the texture going on this card. The red really pops on the Pretty In Pink and Whisper White. I like that, too.I really enjoy making these Valentine's Day cards. I have no idea how many I've made to this point. I do plan to send more than my usual amount, so I'm going to keep making them! Hope you like seeing them!

1 comment:

  1. So cute. Love the red and pink together, Shelley. I spent the better part of this afternoon trying to get red, pink, and white to work together and it just wasn't happening for me. Now I'm inspired to give it another try. Thanks for the encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete