Monday, March 9, 2009

A Busy Weekend Has Past


Well, I had a little hiccup this past weekend and didn't get to posting. We had a fairly busy weekend and I spent very little time at home. I went to another auction on Saturday and picked a couple goodies. Then, in the evening went to my son's season opening baseball banquet. Sunday we drove to the outlet mall and bought him spikes and then off to practice. On a very good note, my husband came home after three weeks of being on the road. He is never gone that long. We were all glad to see him and he was glad to be home.

So, I'm on temporary hiatus from Kristina challenges, as I've run out of cards! I hope to get into my room (as messy as it is) and do some work tonight. Until then, I have another card I made during the Virtual Stamp Night on SplitcoastStampers. This particular challenge was a color combo challenge and the colors were Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral and Chocolate Chip. I really struggle with Cameo Coral! The theme was "Love of Chocolate." I used a favorite set, Like It A Latte. And I know you've heard me say this a lot but most of the pieces came out of my scrap file! My scrap pile really isn't that large, I swear! I'm just obsessed with using them!

See you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Like it a Latte will always be one of my favorite sets. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the latte card! The color mix is perfect and I enjoy the ribbon... YUM-O!! You sure did have a busy weekend...WOW! I bet the kids missed Dad after 3 weeks. That is long! Spring is in the air when I start hearing about Baseball starting... Yeah! We had -22 below this morning... :( Soon it will pass... :)

    ReplyDelete