Monday, January 19, 2009

Swap Spoiler! Live Like You Mean It!

Have I said it lately, I'm in a creative slump! I spend all day.....literally, trying to come up with a card for the swap I'm attending in two weeks. I worked on two other cards all day long. Continually finding faults with each one. Mostly they were too involved to do in a swap where we bring kits and directions for our cards. I had resisted using this set Live Like You Mean It because it's now retired! Once I decided I didn't care about that, it was done! I have been trying to model the cards in the catalog and take the simple approach. I like how it turned out and the colors are so sunny! Don't you think? Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shelley! Love the colors and the layout! Beautifully done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the coolest lay-out! Yes, the colors are very spring and summery... we need that right now for the winter Blues!!! I just received my new Paper Crafts Magazine and I hope to get some inspiration going... tonight I had to push myself in the craft room... LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete