Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I can finally post this one.

I had to wait to post this card because my good friend, Deb would see it before it arrived in the mail! She and her husband just celebrated their 19th wedding anniversary! Best wishes Deb & Michael! I thought about this layout during the down time at my open house on Sunday, so once I sat down to make it, it went pretty fast. I love the Soft Sky & River Rock combo and I will miss them both. However, the new Baja Breeze is just as yummy! I also used Old Olive Flower Fusion. I really like these little felt flowers and you get a lot of them! I just got the set Wonderful Favorites and I already know I will get lots of mileage out of it! Anyway.....it's late, I'm tired and I need to get up early and go fishing with the kids, hubby and my dad, so off to bed I go! Thanks for checking in with me!

1 comment: