Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bella Rose & Open House

Hi there! I can't believe it's been two weeks since I last posted. Yikes! I've been trying to do better! So, all I can say is, I'll keep trying! This is the Make & Take card everyone did at my open houses this last weekend. If you couldn't make it, sorry we missed you. However, I do plan on hosting more events starting in early September, so stay tuned. Don't ya just love all the Bella Rose designer paper on this card? I used 3 different patterns from the pack! I adore this new set Heard From The Heart, and guess what? It's one of 10 sets on sale during the Never Before Seen Sale! Click on the picture to the left and check them all out.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these stamps or one of the new catalogs. I will be happy to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment