Sunday, March 24, 2013

Super Simple Treat Bag

Well, my title may be a bit misleading.  The treat bags themselves?  Very simple.  The punch art chick, not difficult but a little time consuming.  I needed 6, so I made them assembly style and it wasn't too bad.  I struggled some, getting the wings the right size and each one is probably a slightly different, but I went with it!


Super simple, right?  They had to be...I was in a bit of a rush to get them in the mail.  The closure isn't anything fancy, but I wanted to make sure the little ones could open them.


Even with the extra work, I just love the punch art chick.  I have another punch art chick art to share.  This one a little bigger!  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute :) Love the punch art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little treat bag! I like how you threaded the ribbon through the top. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete