Friday, January 25, 2013

Think Pink....and Lots of it!

I was such a bad blogger last year.  I have a backlog of cards I could post.  Since I'm trying to do some actual work today, I thought I'd share some of those cards I made.  I sent out a lot of Valentine's last year and evidently I was enamored with pink, too.  Here's just a few for now....
 

I believe this one was inspired by a photo in the Stampin' Success magazine from Stampin up!  The background is En Francais.  The sentiments from Fancy Flexible Phrases.


Same with this one.  I gave it to my friend, Pam.  She had shared this ribbon with me.  It uses Valentine Defined, plus Love You Much.


I love this one with the tiny yo-yo's.  They are about 3/4" and I made them with the Clover (Extra Small) Yo-Yo Maker.  The stamps are Fine Flourish along with Wonderful Words.

Love using the puffy paint on this little sheep from Pun Fun.


I had fun making this 3-D flower.  Hello Doily and Lots of Thoughts are the stamps.

Now onto some more work....see ya soon, though!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot decide which one I love the most, the one with the sheep or the one with the yoyo's?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looky at you go!!! What a wonderful mix of cards. Think number three and four are my faves. Great work on all of them - keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete