Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Greeting Card Kids - Halloween

Today's post will be a really quick one.  This week has become unexpectedly hectic.  Funny how that seems to happen a lot!  To compound matters, I messed up my watermark setting on my Photoshop Elements and cannot figure out how to get it back to "normal."  Yes, I am technologically challenged.  I fear my last resort will be to uninstall it and reinstall and cross my fingers that I'm back in business!


So, here's another card using the cutie set Greeting Card Kids.  The idea to crackle was my big inspiration.  I thought it would fit right in with the vintage feel.  I want to do more!!!  Fun stuff!  One note, my image was  much deeper in color but the crackle medium washed it out a bit.  So, next time instead of water coloring with the Aqua Painter I'm going to try full strength markers.  I'll let you know the results.  Again I embossed on DSP and sanded the tops to reveal the white core.  Love that too!  I went a little crazy with the spatter....it was fun to let loose!

So, that's it for today!  Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cracked glass, Shelley! Love the Dps and that wide ribbon is yummy. I'll send you an e-mail so we can get caught up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique Shelley, I love the gathering of the ribbon with the orange tie! :)

    ReplyDelete