Saturday, July 17, 2010

Show CASE - Flowers For All Seasons by Cambria

While things have slowed down around here, I still find myself gone more than home.  I am a homebody.  I like puttering around the house, so you can bet I'll be home if it's at all possible.  The only two things I choose to do rather than stay home?  Activities with my kids and shopping for vintage (at either sales or auctions.)  I did hit a few good auctions and sales the past two weeks, so I am guilty of not stamping because of that.  If you're into vintage, check out my other blog:  Made or Found.

In the meantime, how about a Show CASE card?

When free time is in short supply, a card CASE (Copy And Share with Everyone) can be the perfect way to have a little fun!.  Show CASE is my personal attempt to have that time for stamping, without of the pressure to create something totally original.  I want to pay tribute to the many talented stampers out in the blogosphere that are so inspiring to me.  I hope you enjoy seeing my "take" on their creation.


Today's card is inspired by Cambria @ Stamp A Little Love Baby!


I had to change the layout because instead of a square card, I made mine an A2.
I also changed the sentiment and ribbon.

Check out Cambria's card HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Darling card, Shelley. Hard to believe we are halfway to Christmas!! Love the BG stamp you used as well as the twill up top. Congrats on your Color Throwdown win :D

    ReplyDelete