Saturday, June 26, 2010

Show CASE - Eastern Blooms by Beate

Well, the abundant free time I had been hoping for hasn't materialized just yet.  The kids and I are still busy with activities.  My son with baseball and daughter with golf.  I have been staying up later than sanity should allow just to keep up with daily life chores.  Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining in any way.  I love spending time with my kids and in fact I crave time with them.  Dear son will be off to college before you know it (3 years) and to this point he doesn't mind me being around Mom, so I'll take it.  Today we will be wild raspberry picking.  From the scouting we did last week, there will be tons ready to pick!  I may have to make some jam....yum!  So, until tomorrow when I have my Curtain Call card to share, we'll go with a CASE card.

When free time is in short supply, a card CASE (Copy And Share with Everyone) can be the perfect way to have a little fun!.  Show CASE is my personal attempt to have that time for stamping, without of the pressure to create something totally original.  I want to pay tribute to the many talented stampers out in the blogosphere that are so inspiring to me.  I hope you enjoy seeing my "take" on their creation.

Today's card is from Beate @ Fresh & Fun. 


My changes:
Green Tea DSP
Petals & Paisley DSP
Ribbon
Sentiment (PTI - Green Thumb)

Really, my card is not much different than Beate's.  Check out her's HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Finally caught up on your past 7 posts, Shelley. Yes -- I'm so behind! Lots to comment on, but little time. Love all the CASE-d cards -- and those puffy clouds on the two previous ones are great. Oh, the portholes on the ship -- love 'em. And the kind of textured looking flowers down a few posts -- how did you do that? Sounds like you're really enjoying your summer with the kids and their activities -- and that's a good thing. Much more important than sequestering yourself away to stamp all day long -- that time will come when your kids are grown and gone... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmmm, raspberry jan! My Fave :D We'll be making some too but without the picking part. Great card. Love the colour combo and added flowers to the branch. Can't wait to see what you come up with for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete