Friday, December 4, 2009

Lovely As A Tree, a Christmas Favorite

Lovely As A Tree. Will I ever get tired of this set? It is such a staple. It's great for so many occasions: masculine, sympathy and of course CHRISTMAS! In fact I used this same stamp last year for one of my cards. I have to say, I like this one better because it is so sparkly! Like I mentioned a few posts ago, I'm in love with my glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds this year! This was another great opportunity to use them.I used Rich Razzleberry to ink up my trees with a little accent of it in the corners as well. It is by far my favorite in-color this year and it makes a beautiful Christmas card. I paired it up with some Cottage Wall DSP and Mellow Moss on a background of Kraft. A super quick card and oh so cute, too! I will be making lots of these if I don't get all my cards done THIS WEEKEND!

1 comment:

  1. This card is going into my FAV's! LOVE IT!! And the sparkles make it even more festive for the holidays... :)

    Are you getting ready for the big blizzard? I heard Iowa and southern Minnesota will be getting hit. We may have 2"-4" here. Then the winds pick up. Stay warm girl!! Be SAFE too... and your hubby on the road! :)

    ReplyDelete