Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dashin' to Post Dasher

I need to run this morning! My in-laws will be staying us with us the next week and they are arriving this afternoon. Today is my big errand day compounded by the fact I am shopping for Thanksgiving dinner, that will be at my house. So, without fanfare, here is my little Dasher card!A few little tidbits. I embossed Dasher then rubbed a little Close To Cocoa around him to give a little depth. It's subtle, but trust me, it makes a difference. I am in love with my glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds this year. I used it to accent my snow. I also used the sizzlet die Joyful but didn't have space for the dot on the "j. Other than that, I'm happy with how it turned out.

My in-laws sleep in my crafting room, so no more playing for a while. However, I did plan ahead, so I have more cards to share over the week! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh girl... LOVE it! I like how you grounded Dasher and the sparkles are just perfect for the holidays!! Your sponging does add depth around him... even a little makes a BIG difference!

    Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy a slice of pumpkin pie for me too! SMILES... Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete