Thursday, September 17, 2009

Friends 24-7 .....Simply

The card I am sharing today was made about 6 weeks ago. I held a stamp class showing many different simple techniques, very few supplies. Sometimes you just have to get back to the basics and remind yourself you can be creative without all the extra goodies! So, this card is little more than card stock and ink. The twist is the tissue paper technique that gives the stamped image such great texture. The floral image comes from Friends 24-7. The sentiment from Great Friend.

If you did want to jazz it up a bit, some ribbon would be lovely. Or how about the Spiral punch along the Old Olive cardstock. It was hard to resist stopping, but that was the whole point of the class!

I'll be MIA a little longer. This weekend the quilt guild I belong to is having a quilt show. I am signed up to help out in many areas. So, until next time....Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment