Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Have Something to Share....Finally!

Boy, it felt good to make a card today! I wish I could have stayed in my crafting room all day, but no such luck! My hubby was in need of a thank you card to send to a colleague that did us a big favor last weekend. See, we spent the 4th of July weekend in Colorado, primarily for my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary. Saturday, we spent up in the Rocky Mountains. Sunday, we went to the Rockies baseball game. We had made arrangements through this person to have their anniversary announcement on the Jumbo-tron. Hubby and dear son even made it on the big screen! I think it had to do with dear son waving his foam finger frantically! They were tickled and it was a lot of fun despite the Rockies losing that day.

So, this is my masculine thank you card. I used Thank You Kindly and Lovely As A Tree with my Rough Texture wheel. My cardstocks are Kraft, Very Vanilla and the new In-Color Soft Suede!

See you before too long! I promise!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelley!! :) Fantastic card and LOVE the new Soft Suede CS... and your eye for details! Perfect masculine card! I'm glad you had a nice 4th of July weekend... very eventful is sounds! We had company up from Southern, MN. Just hung out, shopping, good eats, nothing to exciting! Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Can you believe 1/2 the summer is over... Yikes! SMILES! Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete