Friday, February 27, 2009

Kristina's Color Inspiration #41


Today I decided to post a more current Kristina challenge that I missed. This one was only two weeks ago. I haven't missed too many lately. I think it was the only one in ten weeks. This set, Fifth Avenue Floral was a the top of my list when I saw the catalog. For some time I had admired these flowers in the Decor Elements line and had hoped for a stamp set to match. These flowers will be so versatile, any color combination will look fantastic! You couldn't ask for a more simple elegant card, either. When I finally give away the card I may put a sentiment on the from, but it really doesn't need it. I think it looks just fine this way. Thanks for stopping by the blog today! See ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, more FABULOUS eye candy! I'm popped in at the right time... He! Yes, this set is very versatile and great with any color mix. I still don't have this set, as I used Julies one night. I may have to add to my wish list... SMILES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful piece!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete