Sunday, November 30, 2008

Felt Flurries!

This card is so simple an elegant, I think. I used the Top Note again, big surprise! Along with the little Felt Flurries. This happens to be one of the larger ones in the set. You really get a lot of variety for the money. I'm glad I have them on hand, it makes this card. I also used a Jumbo Pewter Eyelet and a Rhinestone Brad. The ribbon and and cardstock are Red Riding Hood. I did use a few retired items. The River Rock and Dashing Designer Paper. I still have more cards to make! I was doing so well and then somehow I fell behind again. I'm hoping Monday is a productive day but it's possible the kids will have a two hour delay tomorrow. He are having a few of the real flurries around here this evening. It doesn't take much to postpone school when you live in the country!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Top Note die and how you divided the papers and your colors are so WARM!! The snowflake is the WOW'ZA... smiles :)

    ReplyDelete