Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

Now that I've talked with my mom and know that they got it, I can go ahead and post their card. Today is their 42nd anniversary! Love you Mom & Dad! I had a lot of fun with this one. I had cut the tag shape out probably two months ago, not knowing what it would be. When it was time to start their card I thought this would work well. I think I used a personal record of 6 different stamp sets on this card! But I like the idea of creating my own sentiments with combinations from other sets. The paper is a retired one, Spring Flowers. I'll have to use this layout again. I really like it!

1 comment:

  1. Always love getting cards that our daughter created. This one was especially lovely, but then we say that about each one. Love, Mom and Dad.

    ReplyDelete