Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Well, actually happy 3rd of July but for once I'm early! I made this card totally out of scraps and scraps I didn't even trim to boot! Just grabbed them out of my stash and used them as is. I wanted to force myself to not over think each element of the card. I'm not saying it's the best layout, but it was fun to doing it this way for a change. The "Celebrate" sentiment came from All About U. The candles are from the hostess set Older & Wiser and the stars are from Tagger's Dozen. All these sets are retired or about to be! Yikes! I hate when that happens! Anyway, I hope you find time to enjoy your 4th. My family will be cooking out at my brother's place and then watching fireworks from his deck at dusk. Bonus, my husband will be home! His plans changed yesterday! Yeah! He was supposed to be in Omaha. I'm very happy about it, he's been working pretty hard lately.

1 comment: