Tuesday, April 15, 2008

If The Halo Fits

This is my first 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card. So many stampers use this size and I found out why. That extra 1 1/4 inch gives more room to play on the card!!! I made mine using If The Halo Fits along with a retired Designer Paper, Loves Me. Although, the new Spring Fling paper has the same patterns, just in different colorways. I used an 11 inch square to start my card base. It's a card fold I thought up but it's probably not totally original. I've seen cards on other sites that are very similar. Mine is super easy though: 1 cut and couple of folds and you're done. This is what it looks like open.
See how the other side of the DP is visible inside the card. That's a little pocket on the right. Perfect for a gift card. Notice how I tried to cover my mistake with the brown strip? Oh well, it was a decent first effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment