Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Love is Kindness

I am beyond late posting this card.  I made these two versions to send to a few friends at the beginning of the month.  I decided to go ahead and post because I love this new stamp, Love is Kindness, from the spring Occasions catalog.  It's a fun one to color and the sentiment on the stamp, while very nice, can be easily masked off and an alternate sentiment, such as birthday or sympathy, can be used.


I used my Copics to color...don't remember which ones...oops!  The funny thing?  The purple one I "messed up" the shading around the bouquet.  I ended up liking it and then couldn't replicate it!  I used so many different markers.  Oh well!


1 comment:

  1. My favorite flower in full glory. Adore these :) Sure to be enjoyed by the recipients too!

    ReplyDelete