Friday, December 31, 2010

Just Believe ...Just Saw Ink

I was lucky enough to make a trade for this stamp set a few months ago.  I was all excited and there it sat!  In the last 6 months there was very little card making going on at my house!  With the New Year just around the corner I'm feeling confident that I'm back in the groove!  It feels good!  So, challenges are such a great motivational tool.  I started out with an old, dear favorite!  Stacey's Curtain Call Challenge


A great color combo!  I'm a sucker for analagous (neighbors on the color wheel) color combos!  I'm not normally a blue person, but Baja Breeze has broke me!  I love this color!  Pair it with a green (my fave) like Pear Pizzazz and I can't resist!


I've been adding lots of challenges to my sidebar.  One I had not participated in yet is the Cute Card Thursday.  Well, this week is a Thank You Challenge...yahoo!  I can do that!  I love making thank you cards.  I use lots of them and my stash is running low.  Great challenge!

I also love Flourishes, I have a few, I need a few more.  I need to use them more!  None of their stamps here, but I did use Pearls.  Their Timeless Tuesday challenge this week.

Now I may take a few days off...I'm heading to an auction tomorrow.  The first one of the New Year!  I'm pretty excited, so I may have to lay off the stamping.  We'll see!

11 comments:

  1. Good trade! Love this image and you have used the CC colours fabulously!! Love how you added the flowers and the sentiment panel is fabulous. Keep them coming :) Enjoy your auction tomorrow too!! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great trade!!! You certainly are in the groove Shelley - just keep enjoying it and don't let it become a chore!

    Good luck at the auction tomorrow! How fun!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful, Shelley! I hadn't thought of adding handmade flowers to this stamp, but I love the look. You did a really wonderful job with these colors! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the stamping and the way you did the flowers! Stunning!

    Tracey xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colourscheme and a lovely card!
    Phindys Place has a Thank You challenge running too at the moment, do please pop by and enter:)
    Happy New Year
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really pretty shelley and I see that I wasnt the only one who thought so-Stacey picked your card as a curtain call showstopper this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy NEW YEAR GF!!! So nice to see you!!! Your card is simply gorgeous Shelley!!! I love how you added the pearls! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job with this card. I especially love the little flowers. Thank you for joining in with Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete